Knedlíky (dumplings) = an inseparable part of Czech cuisine.
AHHHHHH GET IN MY BELLY
Audrey Hepburn as Eliza Doolittle for “My Fair Lady” (1964)
Thankful for the things I wake up to. Or after a night of insomnia: the things I drag myself out of bed for.
Wherever Luke leads, you know you’ll follow.
Okay, this Buzzfeed list is bullshit.
- Luke (clearly and indisputably the best)
- Jess (favorite, but not #1 material)
- Richard Fucking Gilmore
- Dave Rygalski
- Taylor Doose
- Jimmy fucking Mariano
- Tristan McHottie DuGrey
- short-haired town Troubador
- Max Medina
- T.J., codename “airpants”
- sweet li’l Broadway bb Brad
- long-haired hippie troubador
- Finn & Colin
- Rune, the pantsless
- Tom the construction guy
- Andrew the book guy
- nerdy Brian
- Jamie from Princeton
- Asher Flemming
- John Hamm’s character in that one episode
- Henry “Worst Boyfriend Ever” Cho
- Logan Cuntberger
- Mitchum “666 I am the Devil hehe” Huntzburger
I concur with and endorse this revised list.